help me im despret:(

nightraven

i keep having this unnone errer come up and i want to now if anyone has any idea what it is and can help me git ride of this. its takeing all the fun out of an awsome game :confused:

and i cant stay online for more than 2 or 3 minits with out gitting boted i have no viruses or spy wear. all my protectors are updated as uv yesterday.

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
you need to provide a lot more information before anyone could possibly point you in the right direction.

nightraven

ok here is the complet story about a month ago my computer starting ackting up i have a 2001 compaq presario 5000 it has a noivdia geforce fx5200 game card. 192 memory with a amd duron prosser. i have run virus scan after virus scan with out finding anything. the same go's with spy wear. now a month later it is not gust coming up in the game it is coming up in every thing and now even my internet. i cant figer out what it is or how to fix it . the virus scan im yousing is nortons and it is all up to date and my spy wear is also up to date . hope this enuf info and if you need any mor just ask . thanks for any help you can give me. :confused:

the name of the error is 606045df

Last edited:

[tab]

[...]
Did you install any software/drivers/hardware before that error started appearing? Try googling that error message to see what you come up with.

nightraven

great i fixed it :D :D it was to meany programs running on start up. i stoped like 20 programs from starting up when i started the computer and now it workes awsome so i hope that this will help any one els that has this prob in the futer. thatk for the help you guy's.