[help]need help please

worrfreak08

ok i need sum1 to help me out in the sortest amount if time possible. wat the problem is is i looked at my friends away message on aim (didnt click anything) and now its showing his away message as my away message about every 3 minute. if any1 can tell me how and why this is happening and how i can make it quit please tell me asap.

Bobo

banned
I really don't know what you are saying, mebbe you could clear it up a lil bit?

Reinstall it like p4r4 said, and mebbe refresh it or whatever.....(I dunno, i rarely use IM)

i picKed a winna

i think he has that AIM virus that keeps putting the message up so other people will click on the virus. theres a fix on here somewhere but i dont feel like finding it :D so look for the AIM virus thread

kharmini91

Yeah there are a few viruses like that... what does the message say (different viruses say different things)? You could probably search that text on Google and find the fix. There are plenty of AIM hacks/fixes/plugins/etc sites around. Hope this helps.

Dunedain

I think I will paraphrase what worrfreak08 said:

"After I viewed my friend's away message on AIM, and I did not click anything, his away message aparently started to appear as my away message. That message will appear once around 3 minutes, and I can't stop it. Help."