Help !!!!!

kylesch60

Alright heres the problem

I have a wireless network in my house. All computers are in one room and are about 5 feet apart ( they used to be farther apart but we thought it would be better to put them in one room ) ( didnt work :mad: ).

Basically my network can connect, like i get a full signal and everything but the internet doesnt work. I checked for any interference etc. but i found none and i dont think there is any cause i get a full signal.

I also dont think its my computer because when i tested by connecting to my neighbours network ( with permission ) i can connect easily and get internet. And all the wires are in the right place ( according to the instructions ) so i think its something to do with settings.

Please help me if you have any ideas whats wrong i would glady appreciate it.

Also my email is at [email protected] if you would like to send me a response to that.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Basically my network can connect, like I get a full signal and everything but the internet doesnt work. I checked for any interference etc. but I found none and I dont think there is any cause I get a full signal.
1. Are you getting a LAN ip
2. Is the router getting a WAN ip
3. Authentication?

kylesch60

Your gonna have to be more specific then that for somethings..im not very good at wireless networks

Also yes i am getting ip's if that helps

ZER0X

VIP Member
If the internet doesn't work youll probably have to run a network setup wizard to set up a home network too make the internet shareable :)