Hi, im here to share with you my new gaming PC.

Power94

Hi, im here to share with you my new gaming PC.
I manege cables almost best what i can do true be told i was kinda hurrying up.
What do you think about my new beast?
Here is a link of video..its not great..
specs are:
I7 8700k 4.70ghz
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
AIO Kraken x62 2x 140ML BLUE PRO 2x kraken orginal 140mm= 4 fans push-pull
WD BLUE 4TB
WD GREEN 2TB
SEAGATE 1TB
KINGSTON SAVAGE 240gb SATA 3
SAMSUNG EVO 960 NVMe 250gb
CORSAIR RM1000i
GTX 1070 G1 GAMING
G.SKILL 16GB Trident Z RGB DDR4 3600MHz CL16
be quiet dark base pro 900

Power94

@Deerling7
haha thanks man

beers
thanks, its is ok for now im impressed with performance and little disappointed with NZXT kraken x62 software CAM, CAM is not fully ready its have some bugs but all consider its pretty good and powerful for me and i must say kraken x62 is very very good AIO cooler (with no so good software) i have good temps on 4.7ghz im going to push more...im pretty happy with this new rig..i have big plans for future upgrades, 1080ti in SLI and fully custom loop i prepare already 1000w psu in my system for that

ihoks

Looks relay nice! One question though, how do you like the AIO water cooler? I have one too and am considering going back to a high quality air system since my pump is bar far the loudest peace in my setup. Everything is silent but the pump is always on 100% with around 42dbz..

Power94

Looks relay nice! One question though, how do you like the AIO water cooler? I have one too and am considering going back to a high quality air system since my pump is bar far the loudest peace in my setup. Everything is silent but the pump is always on 100% with around 42dbz..

Thanks, to be honest my NZXT kraken x62 with 4x140mm fans + 3 case fans are totally silent, i don't even hear it, pump is completely silent, this AIO is very good temp are really good too, only negative is the software CAM from AIO but when you don't touching software much is ok when you set up all you need..on silent mode in CAM software is fans and the pump and temps on stress test are good on 4.7ghz on my i7 8700k i even don't need to put the pump and the fans on the performance mod that is great...and i like silent rig hehe