Highest post count at a forum

ian

Administrator
Staff member
My highest post count ever on a forum is 4,058 at webmasterforum.com
How about everybody else, what is your highest post count?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
7400 at Afterdawn :)
(and 10 trillion in my imaginary world......)

Was aiming for 100ppd here but frig... that's hard to do without spamming :D

Hellfire

it'd be the one on a (nameless) fourm it's [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]

[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Total Posts:[/font] [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]7026 (18.54 posts per day)[/font]

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Was aiming for 100ppd here but frig... that's hard to do without spamming :D
If the signups/posts were there, do you think you could actually do that?
I dont think I have ever beaten 10ppd

Hellfire

Well...one the post count I did, I joined just over a year ago, I left for 2months and at one point my PPD was about 25-30

pipit

nomav6 said:
I just started using forums, never got into it before so 140 would be my high and thats on this forum :) I also have a little over 100 on www.s10planet.com

Same with me. this is my first. So, this is my highest post.
I don't type fast and I don't have pc, so i rarely have experiences to share with all of u. only a few from my lab( i used to get onl from my lab).
For this time being, i like to be a good reviewer.:) I hope i can be more active some day. But, btw it nice to be a part of this forum and knowing all of u. :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
If the signups/posts were there, do you think you could actually do that?
Hell yeah.... when I first started posting here I kept running into the spamguard thingy all the time (i.e., answering multiple posts within a span of 30sec etc) ... I did get pretty close to 100ppd though think I capped at 89.17 or something like that :D Also dont forget im crazy and i dont sleep :p