How do you re-install windows XP?

sunnyshah2004

My computer keeps freezing every few minutes and i have to re start it. I think it is becuase a system32 file is missing on the hard drive. So i am sure i want to re-install windows becuase rebooting didnt help.

CAn some one PLEASe PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to reinstall windows. I have got the recovery disc for windows. Can someone please send me some instructions or links to help me :confused: i am desperate.

Dart81

sunnyshah2004 said:
My computer keeps freezing every few minutes and i have to re start it. I think it is becuase a system32 file is missing on the hard drive. So i am sure i want to re-install windows becuase rebooting didnt help.

CAn some one PLEASe PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to reinstall windows. I have got the recovery disc for windows. Can someone please send me some instructions or links to help me :confused: i am desperate.

You need the Windows Xp cd rom.
Star the PC, and enter in the bios pushing "del" button from the keyboard and change the boot sequence (first boot device CD Rom).
At this point save, exit the bios, insert the CD and restart the PC.....when you read something like "press a key to boot from CD Rom) You have to push....and a program starts loading....this program is very simple and with it you can format the pc or also re-install windows.....