How many computers do you have in your house.

How many computers do you have in your house. (I include working pc's, mac's and lapt

• Total voters

apj101

VIP Member
How many computers do you have in your house. (I include working pc's, mac's and laptops)

I'll start us, I have 2 desktops, 2 laptops. Plus the missus has 1 laptop

therefore i have 5 working computers in my house

Charlie7940

I've got 3. My desktop, a Dell (yikes!), and my old Sony laptop. I've got a bunch of parts laying around that I could probably make 2 or 3 more crappy computers...just haven't gotten around to it :)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
usually 3 desktops and a laptop..ah wait I forgot one...damn, its 5, 4 desktops and a laptop

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>

An old Compaq Presario 5700. A PC I built for my sister (Sempron 2800+, 256MB DDR 400, 20GB HDD) and mine. So three PCs to top it all off ;)

JAN :D

kobaj

VIP Member
We have 6, mine, my bro's, my sis's,my parents, one thats lying around, and a laptop thats also just lying around.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I have 8 in total, 3 are mine (from different builds). Dad has a desktop and 2 laptops, sister has a desktop and so does little sister.

In total i have 6 desktop PC's and 2 laptops.

Byteman

Malware Destroyer
4... mine (I built), my sons (old PII), my wife's(compaq laptop), clients(dell that they abandoned)

Fruitcake

2 but soon i will have 3. a crappy dell, and even crappier gateway and the computer that my friend is building me. These are the specs-

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Gigabyte GA-K8NS MoBo
2xUltra PC3200 400mhZ 512mb
Hitachi 80 gig
Samsung 52x32x52 CD-RW
Ultra MS Blue Dragon
Ultra Titanium Blue x-connect 500w PS
ATI Radeon 9500 256mb

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
he he, poll is limited to 10 answers, should have used range upto 100+
Yeah i think i have like 7 in this room alone. Rack about 15 CRTs in the corner over there, a few more over thre and about 5 machines scattered upstairs .,..... ya ..waaaaaaay too many.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
LOL, i thought i had a lot of PC junk, 3 massive boxes full of old components, no screens though. just crappy old motherboards that i use for testing old stuff.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
you know who has a lot of pc junk, mgoldb2, who's seen that picture of his garage?
Hehe or his bloody room ... almost think you need a machete to navigate :p