How much does it worth??

fherman

Hi guys,

I’m about to sell my hand-made computer, and I would like to know how much can I ask for it. These are the specifications:

MoBo: Abit NF7-M
Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2600+ (1.9GHz)
Video: ATI Radeon 9600SE 128 MB
RAM: Corsair DDRAM 512MB (PC3200)
Hard Disk: Western Digital 40GB (7200rpm)
CD-RW: Samsung 52x32x52
DVD-Rom: Samsung 16x
Monitor: Compaq CV935 19” CRT
Accessories: Mouse Logitech wheel mouse, keyboard, diskette drive.

Thanks

Greg J.

VIP Member
Here we go.

The MAXIMUM value I think that system would be is about $800 to $875.
Looking at the computer's power, its decent. Keep it cool.
:)

4W4K3

VIP Member
u left out case...that can have a ig effect on the sale. if u have a reall tricked out/modded case with lights and alot of gadgets and things people are more likely to want it. but just pure specs i'd say around $800 is a fair price.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You guys really think that box is sellable at $550-$600? I'm sure you can easily sell that for a grand.... i could. :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
You guys really think that box is sellable at $550-$600? I'm sure you can easily sell that for a grand.... i could. :)

i said $800. but around here almost NO ONE wants to buy a pc from a teenager lol. they'd rather get a $4K dell machine and pay to have it "installed" and crap like that lol. then complain about it later.

ZER0X

VIP Member
My brother sold a computer for much more than that and the only different things he sold with it was DVDRW CDRW

tristan

Yeah if you were to sell it to a friend or relative I would sell it for 800$ but anyone else i would sell for a grand.