I HAVE TO SEND MY PC TO REPAIR AS I DO SO THEY CANNOT ACCESS MY HARD DISK

jesuskiller

Hola, bueno, el caso es que mi computadora se rompió, así que cuando presiono el botón de encendido, todos los LED se encienden, los ventiladores se mueven, pero en el monitor no se ve nada, no envía una señal (pantalla negra), entonces lo tengo que enviar para reparar porque está cubierto por la garantía, el caso es cómo puedo hacerlo si no puedo usar la computadora para proteger mis datos de mi disco duro para que aquellos que reparan la computadora no puedan acceder a mis datos personales gracias por su ayuda.

Por cierto, la computadora cuando estaba encendida me pidió una contraseña, pero no confiaba en ella porque podían sacar el disco duro y ponerlo en otra computadora como una secundaria y podían ver mis datos personales y eso no hazme realmente feliz

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I translated your post using Google translate.

Hello, well, the case is that my computer broke, so when I press the power button, all the LEDs turn on, the fans move, but on the monitor nothing is seen, it does not send a signal (black screen) , then I have to send it to repair because it is covered by the guarantee, the case is how can I do it if I cannot use the computer to protect my data from my hard disk so that those who repair the computer cannot access my personal data thanks for your help.

By the way, the computer when it was turned on asked me for a password, but I did not trust it because they could take out the hard drive and put it in another computer as a secondary and they could see my personal data and that does not make me really happy

There isn't much you can do besides move your personal data off the machine to an external drive and then put it back on when you get it back.