i nominate praetor for mod...

Fure6

i nominate praetor for a new mod...

He posts about 10 times as many posts as most people a day (400+ posts in 8 days!) and he is very helpful. plus, i talked to zkiller (about maybe a month ago) and he said that he hasn't been signed on for a while becuase he's pretty busy i guess. So he would just replace zkiller or somthing.

anyone with me? :confused:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL heehee thx for the nomination. I've recieved an offer a couple days back or so.... so I post a lot heehee, I guess I'm an answer generator and I type fast (actually to be honest, I'm a Mod elsewhere and you just *have* to be able to process crap fast because of the sheer volume (250+ legit emails an hour).

As for me becoming a mod here. I like the idea, and I'm giving it some thought, we'll see though :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
From day one of reading Praetors posts, I thought he would make an excellent moderator, and I had asked him, some days ago, and I am really happy that he has just said yes :)
Welcome Praetor to the mod team!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
w000t! Where are all the extra buttons? Huh? Huh? Where? *runs off to look for fun buttons* :p

and I had asked him, some days ago, and I am really happy that he has just said yes
Teehee how things can be taken out of context :p

Fure6

So, give us a little about yourself Paetor... like maybe your real name, job, age, what you do on your free time (which is probably guessable), your phone number, address, and you credit card information. :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. Sometimes I go by "Steve", "Irene", "Mikhail" or simply "Model 12 Revison 32A"
2. Broker, Publisher, Teacher or simply bounty hunter
3. 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
4. Make money, proofread, make assignments or simply shoot stuff
5. 522-1274, 614-5918, 744-3511 or simply 1-C4N-K1LL
6. Mine, Mine, Mine or simply was-yours

:p
Cheers to all :)

Christopher

VIP Member
I'll come visit ;p

I hate to resort to this lol, but hows your weather? :D Been pretty crappy 'round here. Only 2 days so far where the weather has been over 26C while last year there was 10 (saw it on B.T. this morning ;)).

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. Crummy whether as of last night... wierd thunder/lightning crap
2. Crummy whether in general.... not enough snow, ice, hail and fleshfreezing temperatures
3. Sure come by and visit sometime if ya'd like

pipit

yay!!!!! just read it. congrat!!!!!

too bad praetor's home is tooooo far for me to visit.
but if i go to canada someday, u should show me around or at least give some good reference about canada.

congrat again!!!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you:
1. Feed me
2. Send me to school (ill pay tuition)
3. House me
4. There are single girls in the area :p

Edit:
5. Make me sleep.... it's friggen 4AM here LOL
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fure6

darkd3vil said:
i live in minnesota can i come visit, and then abduct you to fix all my computer issues?

good idea! if you pass by duluth minnesota, stop over at my house and then he can overclock my pc for me!!