Ide

The Astroman

Ok, I'm installing my mobo in my new Tt Tsunami (which, by the way, is splendid), and wanted to know which cable goes where. Primary IDE connects WHAT to the mobo. Secondary IDE connects WHAT to the mobo, and the other black (the one the most to the right) connects WHAT to the mobo?

kof2000

blue - hardrive cable
left black - media drive cable
right black - floppy drive/7-9 in 1 or zip media drive
top right white - where your psu should be plugged to also theres a four pin one if your psu is atx 12+v seems this one has 20 pin you may need a converter if your psu is not supported.

The Astroman

So left black is for CD and DVD players (and burners)?? I'm having trouble putting my mobo in the Tt Tsunami case, the rear (where all the ports are) does not screw down, it is too high... I have change the I/0 pannel, but my mobo DOES NOT screw down... PLEASE HELP!!

The Astroman

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having trouble putting my mobo in the Tt Tsunami case, the rear (where all the ports are) does not screw down, it is too high...
Thats Tsnunami for you :p

So left black is for CD and DVD players (and burners)??
You dont HAVE to do that but thats usually convention. SOme people like to separate their optical/magnetic chains some people like to span them. Depends on what you intend to do.