Internet Refridgerator

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know anyone who has an internet refridgerator.
I have seen a LG commercial on tv quite a bit advertising them. I dont know anyone rich enough to own one.
And to think, I used to be impressed by those fridges which dispensed ice cubes and chilled water.

AainaalyaA

Yeah that is one gadget for ppl who don't value money.. I cant think of anyone who is wealthy and smart enough to spend on something silly such as an netfrigo..

you could easily create one much cheaper than the one produced by LG.. just embed a cpu and rev it up.. heck you might want to check the latest USB Watch.. what will they think of next..

[tab]

[...]
My invention was a "reverse" microwave... something that can cool things down really quickly (e.g. drinks)... but I have no idea how to make it (I'm more of an ideas man :p ).

ian

Administrator
Staff member
my idea was to not go to work today, brilliant idea :)
I should do it every day :)

[tab]

[...]
I had the same idea... but didn't think as far forward as I should have... gotta go back tomorrow.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
ouch, I have tommorrow and the day after off as well :)
getting back to the topic of internet refridgerators, I think that may have been produced for the japansese market, I hear they really love their gadgets.

AainaalyaA

anyways back to the gadgeteries, have you had, in your "lifetime" until now, created the perfect gadget in your mind? have a drawing or blueprint?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
anyways back to the gadgeteries, have you had, in your "lifetime" until now, created the perfect gadget in your mind? have a drawing or blueprint?
Yeah, a robot that can go to work and do my job, whilst I sit at home and surf the internet all day and watch movies and sip cool drinks and sleep :D

[tab]

[...]
I just need a mannequin that looks like me... noone would notice the lack in productivity that's for sure... :D

AainaalyaA

ian said:
Yeah, a robot that can go to work and do my job, whilst I sit at home and surf the internet all day and watch movies and sip cool drinks and sleep :D
but you're a cap.. and caps aren't lazy.. they're just complacent :D

AainaalyaA

[tab] said:
I just need a mannequin that looks like me... noone would notice the lack in productivity that's for sure... :D
i wouldn't want a double like me... it would be tedious....for everyone, including moi

so [tab] do you work in the same "office" as ian?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
i really don't see the point in having a netfridge. *shrug*
I think it would be cool, as you finish something, you could just scan the bar code across a scanner, and at the end of the week, your groceries could be ordered for you automatically, and you would never have to leave the house for food again....

AainaalyaA

ian said:
I think it would be cool, as you finish something, you could just scan the bar code across a scanner, and at the end of the week, your groceries could be ordered for you automatically, and you would never have to leave the house for food again....
but you're a creature of the world.. how could you NOT leave your oyster?

Suzanne

<b>VIP Member</b>
[tab] said:
My invention was a "reverse" microwave... something that can cool things down really quickly (e.g. drinks)...
That is exactly what I have been thinking about how good it would be to have one! Sometimes it takes longer to cool something down then to cook it.