Is AMD's Radeon R9 380 4GB graphics card compatible with Gigabyte's Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming mobo?

Spiros94

I wanted to ask, is AMD's Radeon R9 380 4GB (Sapphire Nitro) graphics card compatible with Gigabyte's Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming motherboard? They both have PCIe 3.0 as far as I can tell. I kinda think that is the only possible source of incompatibility but I don't feel that I know enough to be certain. In just a couple of days I'll buy (if compatibility is fine) the above motherboard, Intel's i5 8600K, two DDR4 RAM sticks for 16GB and a CPU cooler, probably CoolerMaster's Hyper 212 EVO since I've wanted to upgrade for more than a year now... I had asked here for help to put together my upgrade last year and you guys helped and I've ended up getting the upgrade a year later so now I needed to look for new parts, sorry for having wasted your time with that previous post! But at least I learned more about computers thanks to you guys ^_^
If you see anything wrong with the combination of parts I've selected, please do share! Thanks in advance!

Spiros94

First of all thanks for the replies! Well, my case is Carbide Series SPEC 01 Mid Tower Gaming Case by Corsair and the GPU fits fine in the case and on the P8H61-M LE R2.0 motherboard. I can't really check to see if the combination of the new motherboard and the GPU will fit in the case, since I will be ordering the parts from various places, but I was hoping that since it fits now, it will fit with the new one. Don't all mainstream motherboards have pretty much the same layout?

_Kyle_

First of all thanks for the replies! Well, my case is Carbide Series SPEC 01 Mid Tower Gaming Case by Corsair and the GPU fits fine in the case and on the P8H61-M LE R2.0 motherboard. I can't really check to see if the combination of the new motherboard and the GPU will fit in the case, since I will be ordering the parts from various places, but I was hoping that since it fits now, it will fit with the new one. Don't all mainstream motherboards have pretty much the same layout?
Pretty much in the ATX department, sometimes the placement of small ports are different, but nothing major.