iTunes 12 is terrible; want to go back to 10.7

AKCeltics19

I recently updated my 10.7 version of iTunes to the iPhone-compatible 12.5.5, however, I hate this new version. I put my music on my phone but now I want to "up"grade down to the 10.7 version. I have the 10.7 file, but whenever I try to install it I encounter an error and the installation rolls back the information. I rather not delete everything about iTunes on my computer because I want the saved settings and other files that I had associated with the 10.7 version. Is there a way to delete the file(s) from 12.5.5 that are preventing me from installing an older version? I called Apple Care but their policy is to not have anyone install older versions once they installed newer/current versions. I am aware that I may void any Apple contract.

AKCeltics19

I did. "whenever I try to install it I encounter an error and the installation rolls back the information". I uninstalled 12.5.5 before I tried to install 10.7. Apple has a way of making it hard to install an older version once a user installed a newer version.

I deleted the corrupt registries with CCleaner too. There is/are a/some "file(s) from 12.5.5 that is/are preventing me from installing an older version". Something that Apple puts into their programs needs to be deleted before I can install the older version.

It is not just a matter of uninstalling 12.5.5 and then installing 10.7.