Let's See Those Laptops!!

Hey guys,
We have a thread like this in general computer chat, but I wanted to create one just for laptops

So post pictures of your laptops here!!:D

Here's mine:

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I would of sworn we had a post like this, but I guess not... Still running my old beast until it decides to die. I've repaired the power plug on it twice, reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and recently swapped out the wifi card with a better on. I have also considered upgrading the RAM, but it's just so expensive for DDR and not really worth it IMO...

Testing out the new thermal paste...
Laptop_Heat.jpg

Checking that the power connector works once again...
Laptop_Break.jpg

It's been a tough little laptop!

sab.o.taj

I would of sworn we had a post like this, but I guess not... Still running my old beast until it decides to die. I've repaired the power plug on it twice, reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and recently swapped out the wifi card with a better on. I have also considered upgrading the RAM, but it's just so expensive for DDR and not really worth it IMO...

Testing out the new thermal paste...
Laptop_Heat.jpg

Checking that the power connector works once again...
Laptop_Break.jpg

It's been a tough little laptop!

wow..
does it still work?

Dropkickmurphys

My Laptop (in sig)

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

sorry about quality, taken on a phone lol. and in dark.

and as you can see on the left, it has been well used (the dark patch is where i rest my hand).

tlarkin

VIP Member
The only camera I could get to work in low light was my camera phone. For some reason my digital camera (which sucks) had issues with the flash

Yes that is a back lit keyboard. I will be purchasing a new digital camera soon, so I will be able to take better pics

The only camera I could get to work in low light was my camera phone. For some reason my digital camera (which sucks) had issues with the flash

Yes that is a back lit keyboard. I will be purchasing a new digital camera soon, so I will be able to take better pics

u whore?? is that a mac??:D
haha i envy you...

am i the only one with a centrino duo??

HumanMage

OOOO man I could shine in this thread. The Asus G-1 is a beautiful laptop. One of the prettiest I've seen (personal opinion). The Toshiba by the OP is very nice looking as well, nice desk too.

tlarkin

VIP Member
u whore?? is that a mac??:D
haha i envy you...

am i the only one with a centrino duo??

It is a macbook pro

C2D 2.18Ghz
2gig DDR 667Mhz RAM
120GB HD
Super Drive (dual layer dvd/rw)
Radeon x1600
15" screen
1inch thick
Runs 4 OSes (2 x Linux distros, OS X, Windows XP Pro)
and of course ambient light sensor and back lit keyboard! ftw