LG Flatron

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Being the cheapskate that I am, I persisted with an old crappy monitor for a very long time, you know, upgraded computers, but kept the old monitor.
Anyhow I eventually bought a LG flatron monitor over a year ago, and it really made an incredible difference. Never again will i skimp when it comes to a monitor. I have a base grade philips monitor at work and this LG one leaves it for dead.
Life is good with LG :)

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i want a flatpanel as well, but i keep upgrading my computer or car instead. *shrug* but this KDS monitor i got is serving me well and has a good quality picture!

[tab]

[...]
I don't even own a decent monitor... I'm using the 17" Compaq S700 that I borrowed from work... hehe.

cptnwinky

VIP Member
Right now I use a Dell 14.2 viewable. Isn't that fantastic? I hate it with a passion (although it helped me fix my site for smaller resolution and monitors.)

Gooberman

My Acer life is good :) I had a 17" LCD HP monitor and I was bouncing a ball in my room and it reflected off the wall and smacked the screen (ROFL) xD what do you know I needed a new monitor and I don't own any objects that can bounce off walls I've learned my lesson