Memory Stick Adapters??

x_spiderfan_x

Hey,
Does anyone know if they make a sd to memorystick adapter? I need to look at my pictures on my TV which is a sony and has the memory stick slot. My pictures are on a sd card. Any advice?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
i dont think they do, does your camera come with a cord so you can hook up your digital camera to your tv?

Greg J.

VIP Member
The SanDisk Mobile Reader/Sriter

When you want to transer data and images to or from phones, PDA's, or CAMERAS, The SanDisk MobileMate SD+ 5-in-1 Reader is a tiny inexpensive gizmo that plugs into your USB port like a flash drive. It accepts SD, miniSD, MMC, RS-MMC, and TransFlash media.

$19

Where to buy: http://www.sandisk.com/oem/buy.asp select location, then a list of stores will come up for your area.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Greg, he wants to plug it into his TV and see his photos there, i dont think tv's have USB slots. lol

Greg J.

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
Greg, he wants to plug it into his TV and see his photos there, i dont think tv's have USB slots. lol

Yeah, I know. I edited out this from my previous post: "So, upload the pictures to your computer, burn a photo CD, and put it into your DVD player to your TV."