midtown madness 2...

magicman

VIP Member
It is a good classic game, I remember having great fun jumping the Panoz over the rooftops of San Fransisco :D

I do go back to it from time to time, the only problem is for some reason when I use gpu acceleration random polygons constantly flash on the screen and the ground disappears!!

For me though nothing can beat a bit of NFS Underground 2 or Burnout 3. Admitted they're Playstation games, but who cares?

Verrona

I would say NFS Hot Pursuit 2 is best of em all. Cos of the handling and game play. The graphics r better on NFS U1/2

I play midtown madness 2on XBox n do gaming online. Do u??

magicman

VIP Member
Cheers for the link DK. Unfortunately I lost the CD a while ago, so I rely on a No CD fix.

Problem = the patch overwrites the fix (and the all too farmiliar "NO CD" error appears)

I'd love to find a no cd crack for the updated patch, but I dont think one exists...

Verrona

magicman said:
Cheers for the link DK. Unfortunately I lost the CD a while ago, so I rely on a No CD fix.

Problem = the patch overwrites the fix (and the all too farmiliar "NO CD" error appears)

I'd love to find a no cd crack for the updated patch, but I dont think one exists...

Well up 2 u, just b careful though wot u say (try not 2 mention cracks, n stuff). Read this

:) Anyhows hope u get that cd ;)

magicman

VIP Member
I'll be very careful. Thankfully it's quite legal to play a game from a personal backup if you've bought the game legit, which I have. I would in no way endorse anything illegal.

Hopefully that CD will turn up though, I do like that game :D

Geoff

VIP Member
The thing that mm2 has over a lot of other racing games, is that when you cruise you can go through the whole city, unlike the need for speed series and others who limit you to that track. And yes, i play mm2 online (Zone).