Mozilla copy & paste trouble

oinkypig

i am also having a problem in mozilla where if i copy a sentence or url for example and right click the area where i want to paste the url or sentence, i do not get the option to paste it.although it mite not work with mozilla, it works in windows applications like windows or notepad, and internet explorer. i have already unistalled and reinstalled but it did not help.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I have the same problem with Firefox! It really pisses me off because people say it's ME or my computer, yet it happens on my work machines and with my friends.

The only fix I've found so far is to downgrade Firefox to version 1.5. I don't know what version of Mozilla corrisponds with this, but you could just try some older ones. Oh, and disable auto update...

Mattu

Ahhh I have the same problem too. I can copy something but not paste it. It just moves the courser forward a few spaces in the spot where I want to past it. I don't happen all the time but when it dose I'm stuck typing it out manually :(.

oinkypig

even with ctr+c/v doesnt work for me. and this happened last time firefox updated itself. i rolledback to 1.5 and 1.07 but that didnt change anything

oinkypig

hey my cattmaxx in that url the guy said he found popupshow.dll in his registry and got rid of it. where is this registry? or anybody else no?