• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Internet? What's that?

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

penguinrusty

Ya, i love it. Definately love customizing the look, and it's way faster than IE. I went back to IE just to try it out and it is wayyyy slower.

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
I dont really mind.... Mozilla... IE if it works i'll use it lol... i tend to use IE until it gets riddled with Adware then change over to mozilla while i try to get IE working.

I must admit that the resume file download feature on Mozilla is handy tho

tweaker

VIP Member
I prefer IE6 with SP2, what does FF offer you really? Tabbed browsing isn't anything I find impressive.
Many claim FF is faster, not a chance.

Better security? Nope but FF is less targeted.
Adwares? Being the IE user I am I never catch anything.

Think before you click and keep your system quick & clean. :)

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Agreed

tweaker said:
I prefer IE6 with SP2, what does FF offer you really? Tabbed browsing isn't anything I find impressive.
Many claim FF is faster, not a chance.

Better security? Nope but FF is less targeted.
Adwares? Being the IE user I am I never catch anything.

Think before you click and keep your system quick & clean. :)

I have to agree with tweaker. I also prefer IE6 with SP2. It's very fast and I truly do not see why people think Firefox is so much faster (cause it's not). As to the security issue, FF is less targeted and therefore less vulnerable at first sight. You can always disable ActiveX and other things in IE6 anyway. I cannot agree with the adware issue. I find that I catch some (given the websites I visit). However, overall, I prefer IE6. FF is not a bad browser at all however. I simply do not like it much.

JAN :D

Geoff

VIP Member
I never really liked mozilla i tried it once and i didnt like the design or the options. I usually use Internet Explorer, but when i want to open a number of pages at once, i use Opera for its tabbed browsing.

The-Llamalizer

geoff5093 said:
I never really liked mozilla i tried it once and i didnt like the design or the options. I usually use Internet Explorer, but when i want to open a number of pages at once, i use Opera for its tabbed browsing.

FireFox rox the sox offa IE. O, it has tabs as well. The reason i use FF over IE is because all i need to do is open IE and BOOM! spyware. i never get it with FF. Popups galore with IE, none with FF. And FF has themes and extensions wich rok. FireFox 4ever!!!!

Geoff

VIP Member
There are more add-ons (extensions) for IE then there are for FF, and there are many websites that FF cant open (only IE, and sometimes netscape can open them). If you get SP2, IE has a built in pop-up blocker, and asks about installing files and running ActiveX. I have never gotten spyware from IE just by opening it, only thing i do like about the other browsers over IE is tabbed browsing and less people trying to hack into your account. Although FF has had some major security holes. I stick with IE and opera for now.

tweaker

VIP Member
The-Llamalizer said:
FireFox rox the sox offa IE. O, it has tabs as well. The reason i use FF over IE is because all i need to do is open IE and BOOM! spyware. i never get it with FF. Popups galore with IE, none with FF. And FF has themes and extensions wich rok. FireFox 4ever!!!!

As stated think before you click, besides I don't know your surf habits but galore? Heard of SP2? :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
What happens if i dont like tabs? Or if i ran a whitelist firewall?