MSN Messenger problem

Messenger

Hi our friends

thank you for reading this Thread

My Q is as following:
When I sing in to my msn messenger it take me out atomaticaly after 5 min and my computer stop working.

how can I solve this problem

thanks alot

Messenger

Thanks my bro Lorand:
I know Trillian but My MSN messnfer was working very well and this problem occurs suddenly and I am really hope to find any solution for this problem.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Use Trillian
That doesnt help to solve the problem does it? :p

Messenger
1. Are u running the latest version?
2 Did you just update to the latest version? :)

fell

Do you experience any other interruptions with internet services? IE. Any other messenger programs, Internet Explorer and so forth?

RewtKidd

try uninstalling messanger and reinstalling a lot of the times that fixes software problems. just an idea, if that doesn't work i'm as clueless as you (assuming it's not viruses, spyware or anything of that nature)

DJLeachy

Yo!

Hey ya, i had a similar problem, make sure if u have a modern version of windows, for example XP both versions that you make sure that windows messenger cant run in the background, to do this go on the start bar/all programs/click on windows messenger, then on windows messenger main screen go on Tools on the toolbar at the top and then on options and the when the options screen comes up; go on 'preferences' tab at the top, and then on general on that page, make sure that 'run this probram when windows starts' and 'allow to run in background' make sure they AREN'T ticked when u have done that, exit windows messenger fully, u could reset the computer, and then open up MSN Messenger, hopefully this solves your problem, though if not Messenger may sign out if Outlook Express ir Microsoft Outlook have a hotmail or msn account enables on it, so when you open up Outlook, it disconects from MSN Messenger and uses your account to sign in on there, the only way i can think of fixing this is by taking the MSN account off of there or not opening outlook while on messenger................Hope that helps u!!!!!!, L8rz dude :cool: