Need suggestion on WATER COOLING

joelkyr

Im considering WATER COOLING for my rig, I know a lot of WATER COOLING products but I need to know which one would give me best results. THANKS

Ace1627

Thermaltake BigWater 12cm liquid cooling system is the best, have recieved the best reviews all the places I have read. Only problem is that I cannot find it anywhere. Well that is not that informative. Thermaltake makes another very good cooling system, aquarius II and III. Hope this helps.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Ace1627 said:
Thermaltake BigWater 12cm liquid cooling system is the best, have recieved the best reviews all the places I have read. Only problem is that I cannot find it anywhere. Well that is not that informative. Thermaltake makes another very good cooling system, aquarius II and III. Hope this helps.

We know it's good ACE but did you find out where you can buy it from yet??? :confused:

Gatecrasher

im looking at watercool too

is water really the way to go?
i mean is there any fan that can touch the cooling to sound power of a watercooled pc?

4W4K3

VIP Member
almost all fans are louder than water. at least if you buy a nice quiet pump and ur rad uses silent 120mm's. and you would need one MASSIVE HSF to match the cooing of a pretty crappy watercooling kit. i don't think you can get a HSF that will match a good qualitykit/any kind of good custom kit.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i mean is there any fan that can touch the cooling to sound power of a watercooled pc?
1. Depends on if you want it loud
2. Vapochill units can have fans.... and they will school watercooling left right and centre
3. If you want quiet, get something like a heatpipe case :)

i don't think you can get a HSF that will match a good qualitykit/any kind of good custom kit.
Badass heatpipes will work :)