My PC:
Windows XP pro with SP2
AMD Athlon XP 2100 (1733MHz, FSB 133), Throughbred B
Asus A7N8X Deluxe Nforce2
256MB X 2 Kingston DDR333 or 512MB X 1 Elixer DDR333
80GB Seagate 7200rpm HDD
Geforce4 Ti4200
Liteon DVD drive

Now my problem, I had a blue screen 2 months ago the error reports r attached. I got that error report ever 2/3 days. So I overclocked my PC took FSB 166 and multiplier 12 1992MHz with defult voltage. It was running fine till I had that same blue screen a week ago. So I came back to my defult speed and underclocked my RAM to 133, also changed the RAM but didnt work. Still I am having the same blue screen now and then. I am really pissed of abt this shit mate. Help me

PS. before I get the blue screen my network connection stops working(hangs) and most of the time when I try to disable the connection I get the blue screen, never had any problem while playing game or working with Photoshop or any sofware. I get the blue screen while I browse or chat or give download at nite go to bed and in the morning when i turn on the monitor I get the blue screen. Help me PLZ.

Attachments

• Error1.jpg
    Error1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 79

4W4K3

VIP Member
you're sure you have it at the right voltage? usually its ram that causes your computer to bluescreen. does it crash when its at defaults?

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
First give it a memtest.
Is the video card overclocked? Try to lower its clock speed.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I got that error report ever 2/3 days. So I overclocked my PC took FSB 166 and multiplier 12 1992MHz with defult voltage.
You were having problems and figured OCing would help?? Without jacking the voltage???

I get the blue screen while I browse or chat or give download at nite go to bed and in the morning when I turn on the monitor I get the blue screen. Help me PLZ.
Uh, considered maybe using it at the proper voltage??

RajXT

Nothing is overclocked now everything is runing in its default and the RAM is underclocked to DDR266. Still having the problem every now and then. I changed my RAM with my friends to check it out but same problem. I am using the default speed so why do i need to increase the voltage now. defult speed 133MHz X 13 = 1733MHz and 1.6V.

Plz help me out.'

Its not overclocked any more

RajXT

My RAM (512MB Single Stick Elixer DDR333) is running in my friends PC fine. I took his RAM (256MB X 2 Kingston DDR333). Still having the same problem.

Hai anyone think its my motherboards memory controller.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It could be. I once had a mobo that had that problem...
If the RAM modules are ok, but the memtest shows memory errors then probably the mobo is fried.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I changed my RAM with my friends to check it out but same problem
Well then that kinda solves it dont it.?

So no one cud help me. Why did u named the forum "computer forum".
Because we help people who arent childish, snotty nor impatient. Discussion terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.