New CF 101 video is comming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ku-sama

banned
I'm in the production of a CF Exclusive video 101 for disassembling a computer and reassembling, will be done by friday

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Ill be very interested to see it, I was looking at some videos at youtube.com the other day and saw some game review ones, and thought that would be so cool to make one of those.

Ku-sama

banned
this is the basic roadmap:

Computer teardown
Motherboard teardown
Motherboard assembly
Computer assembly
Windows XP Installation
Computer Case transfer
Overclocking guide
more later

All of this in the next month :D

The_Beast

this is the basic roadmap:

Computer teardown
Motherboard teardown
Motherboard assembly
Computer assembly
Windows XP Installation
Computer Case transfer
Overclocking guide
more later

All of this in the next month :D

That sounds great, and all within the next month???

One small request, could you do the Windows XP install really soon like the first week of the December??? that is the only thing I'm worrying about doing on my first build

mrjack

VIP Member
And when setting up the partitions take your time, I just pretty much rushed through the setup and got my Windows on the F partition. :p

Ku-sama

banned
So far I have:

Computer teardown
mobo teardown
mobo assembly
GPU cooler swap or cleaning
computer assembly

i'll stop there for now, you can tell me how I did and what I can improve...

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
apparently other members find it hard to accept default settings, and feel the uncontrollable need to tamper with partition tables and MBR's....

Ku-sama

banned
I have them recorded, I just need to get them on my computer and do a quick edit to them... cable is coming VIA newegg and should be here Wednesday so allow a day or two for editing and you'll have your links

apj101

VIP Member
this may be the best contribution to the site that anyone has made in a long time.... except my posts of course.....

Ian can we host these on the CF server?.... would be better than youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.