New mod

Rick G

Hey All!
I just finished up with my latest abberation to my computer. I have all kinds of blue led fans (7) and a couple of blue cold catrhode tube inside and today I cut a window in my side panel in Chinese for the word SPEED and it turned out great. It took me about 5 hours of cutting with my jig saw, then filing all edges, then sanding the edges and finally painting the exposed alluminum edges to match the silver case color. Added P;ex to the back side and now I can see all the polished alum inside and more pretty lights, HooRay! Next up a baybus, new psu with acrylic and leds and new Kingston Hyper-X ram, 2 sticks of 256 PC3700. Cosmetics to include a blue "gold leaf" type of application to the front panel and a couple of yellow eyes, then I'll sell it!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this post, and thought cool, we have a new mod as in moderator around here :)
I like blue led's, what shape did you cut out in the side panel?
Do we get to see pics of the finished product?

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
ian said:
I saw this post, and thought cool, we have a new mod as in moderator around here :)
I like blue led's, what shape did you cut out in the side panel?
Do we get to see pics of the finished product?
i second all of that! :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
well, no wonder it took you 5 hours to cut out that pattern, I thought you were going to cut out a square or circular hole and then stencil the word or something.
Looks great!