NEw Sony Camera

The_Other_One

VIP Member
There it goes...Newegg didn't load for me...

OK, unless you REALLY MUST have one that small, I say it's a waste of money. First off, I don't like it because they copied Minolta with the enclosed folded zoom :p 2nd, I found a review and they said the images were quite poor. Upon a little more searching, I found a few sample images, and I must say it does seem rather sorry... I certainlly wouldn't pay $300 for it!

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Don't Hack!!! said:
Man even the T7 is horrible i read a couple of reviews horrible quailty i hear picture wise that is.

Did you mean the T1? Well, the pics I saw from the T1 looked ok, but small camera's almost always have rather poor image quality, or rather degraded when compared to larger ones at the same resolutions. That Casio I'm getting seems to have some of the best, but it's certainlly not perfect. Wide-Angle shots seem to get blurry on the edges(it'll be interesting to see how it really works...)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
LCD?! What's the quality on the LCD matter?! I'm just talking about the final copy. I could care less about the LCD because they has absoultely nothing to do with the final print.

iLL-Faded

too rich for my blood, if I was you ill find someone that works at sony it self to get a employee discount, cuz usually i dont buy anything retail unless I have too, that is if i dont have hook ups

Roy Rogers

sony camcorder

This model looks like a good basic unit and probably has adequate features for casual use. the only missing "important" feature is the 3X zoom lens. Most camcorders have between 10X to 20X zoom. The "digital zoom" is all but useless and only dupulicates computer editing features. Having bought both Panasonic and sony camcorders I'd highly reccomend not buying online but to purchase locally. When trouble dvelopes it's easier to deal face to face with someone who has vested interest in your continued good will.