Photo Tournament Animals

4NGU$

VIP Member
this tournament is animals (just for you Jordan ;) )
so please no birds or fish :rolleyes:
Rules:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different member max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). AGAIN NO MORE THAN 10 PARTICIPANTS PER POST.

When all participant have entered the tournament and sent their picture ( PLEASE USE LINKS) we will create another post to vote on the best picture.

So in brief:

1) Users who want to participate send their picture on the post ( BY LINKS).
2) After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second post will be made with a poll to vote on the best picture.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another post and propose a different theme for another tournament.

Please resize your pictures to 800 x 600
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

Thank you and good luck all :D

-----------------------------------------------------
not sure whether to use
this
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/link_210/_MG_7447-1.jpg

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Lord Of The Ming, I don't really think that a butterfly is classed as an aminal, it'd of been more suited to be in the insect competition that I started, If I were 4NGU$, I'd suggest you find another picture :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
lord could you please get rid of the insect link i will use the dog one
thank you

and bob i will keep your spot till you can change your image

bass76

VIP Member
Lord Of The Ming, I don't really think that a butterfly is classed as an aminal, it'd of been more suited to be in the insect competition that I started, If I were 4NGU$, I'd suggest you find another picture :)

ANIMAL:
any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli: some classification schemes also include protozoa and certain other single-celled eukaryotes that have motility and animallike nutritional modes.

A butterfly is an animal. :p. Angus chose a very broad topic. You're being picky. BUT it's up to Mr. Angus. Should've specified the topic as MAMMALS.

4NGU$

VIP Member
i did say no birds or fish made the assumption that people knew we had already had an insects competition forgot that i was dealing with people who know the definition of everything

just use your head an think about what i meant by animals not what the Oxford English dictionary says :)

bass76

VIP Member
i did say no birds or fish made the assumption that people knew we had already had an insects competition forgot that i was dealing with people who know the definition of everything

just use your head an think about what i meant by animals not what the Oxford English dictionary says :)

Hey! Who do you think you're talkin to mate? I was having a little joke, hence the use of the smiley poking the tongue out.
Pull the stick out of your butt and lets get on with it.

4NGU$

VIP Member
fine fine statement retracted my apologies

but still could people just use some common sense as to what im likely to accept under the title of animals
i have spoken to bob about his entry and he changing it for something else today :D that he has asked me about
i should be quite good to :)