Photo Tournament: Mountains

Jet

VIP Member
Rules:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different member max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). AGAIN NO MORE THAN 10 PARTICIPANTS PER POST.

When all participant have entered the tournament and sent their picture ( PLEASE USE LINKS) we will create another post to vote on the best picture.

So in brief:

1) Users who want to participate send their picture on the post ( BY LINKS).
2) After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second post will be made with a poll to vote on the best picture.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another post and propose a different theme for another tournament.

please could you make your pictures 800 by 600

and this tournament Will have 7 days of voting

new rules will take effect after this tournament so if you feel like debating them there is now a thread for that

and could you post your image in a URL

and you are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it

I'm looking for a picture right now, so I'll reserve a spot.

EDIT:http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3041/p1010638js0.jpg

If you host it at imageshack, they will automatically figure out what camera you used! A nice touch.

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've pretty much already lost, but here's a pic I took a while back... This is actually a view from my parents new land in the mountains.

OurView1.jpg

DrCuddles

Save me a spot please, i have one i want to use but its at home, will post it as soon i as get in

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/bass76/p1010043.jpg

Central Otago New Zealand. I know the sky was overexposed but it makes it look bleak yet lush and green.

I like that :) apart from what you pointed out, the sky is overexposed, it blurs the top of the mountains at the back and it does add more color to the rest of it :)

I'm looking for a picture right now, so I'll reserve a spot.

EDIT:

Shot with DMC-LZ2

If you host it at imageshack, they will automatically figure out what camera you used! A nice touch.

I would think that picture would be used for it's clouds as they are much more prominent in the picture rather the the mountains

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
1. Jet
2. Halian
3. The_Other_One
4. webbenji
5. bass76
6. DrCuddles
7. Emperor_nero
8. 4NGU$
9. Speedyink