• SuzukiGSX1300R08

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punk

Staff member
Contestants:
POST WILL CLOSE IN 7 DAYS (04/05/07)

Webbenji: Downtown Los Angeles from Verdugo Hills ( in Glendale)

downtown-sunset.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kabu:

goldenxq5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vroom_Skies:
IMG_2368.jpg

TFT: Trees aflame in Scotland

herefordshire200327iq3.jpg

Kornowski:
img2027da2.jpg

Crypto:
original.jpg

Easyshare123:
DISQUALIFIED----> WRONG THEME

Starwarsman:
84035863dx8.jpg

Speedyink:
DSC01421fixedsmall.jpg

SuzukiGSX1300R08: Morning skies on the shoreline
P1000001-2.jpg

Last edited:

Punk

Staff member
If you guys can describe your pic, I'll add the text to your pics.

My text is ready but I won't add it until everybody has done theirs :D PM your picture description :p

(Mistakes we won't make on the next tournament :D)

PohTayToez

You should have selected the option so that everyone can see who voted for what... that way you could get everyone mad at eachother. :p:p:p

Kornowski

VIP Member
There was another thread and there was a maximum of 10 entries. It was the first 10 to enter and this is the poll. The winner then picks a theme and the next 10 people enter :)

Emperor_nero

Kornowski said:
There was another thread and there was a maximum of 10 entries. It was the first 10 to enter and this is the poll. The winner then picks a theme and the next 10 people enter :)

WELL FINE NOBODY EVER TELLS ME ANYTHING, AND WHAT'S WORSE I HAVE THOUSANDS OF SUNSET PHOTOS!!! No.... just joking :D thanks for the info. :)

TFT

VIP Member
Someone other than myself voted for me :D
Eternal thanks :p

How's it a draw, it hasn't finished yet. Has it ?

Punk

Staff member
Nope it's a tie right now but anything can happen :D

Maybe we should do the next tournament in the Off Topic forum so we can get more people to vote :\

After a week, the poll will close and the winner will decide for the next theme and post it etc etc etc :D

Last edited:

speedyink

VIP Member
Someone other than myself voted for me :D
Eternal thanks :p

What the hell, you voted for yourself?

Thanks for all the votes everyone, it looks like a 3 way tie right now:p Nice pictures everyone, especially Crypto, who gets my vote:)

TFT

VIP Member
Yea, it was a hard decision then after a lot of pondering I thought mine was best :p

Seriously, they are miles better than mine. Some real goodun's in there, mine looked much better in real life than the picture.

Last edited: