Please Help! Can I recover favourites and history in Opera? All my research gone?

Freelance Par

Hi!

I try to post here since Opera seems impossible to inquire and there is no answer there in their forums that I have seen.

I worked with some very important researchprojects using Opera as a web browser and was making some bookmarks. Then everything froze and I stopped with the button off (in pure frustration). The computer asked me to do systemrecovery if I wanted to access my computer again(windows 10, Toshiba Satellite).

I know now I should have made backups, and maybe even better used Google, but now its already done.

I tried the recuva tool to recover all files, but the problem is that I dont know how to find them in this huge collection of files. I have that info on my external drive now. This was recommended as commando by someone in a Swedish forum: "%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable" but in dos i it didnt give me anything. Or should I have written it somewhere else(in Recuva)? Im a bit of a beginner in this kind of problems.

Has someone succeeded in winning back their history and favorites from opera after system restore? I have been having some issues reinstalling internet again so I haven´t been able to reinstall opera yet. Could I expect to find it there in the server, or is it somewhere stored in my drivers?

It would mean so much to me if someone knew something. Many thanks in advance. And hope you could read my attempt at English language.

Pär from Sweden

Freelance Par

Wouldn´t it be great if ctrl H would automatically bring back everything from the beginning of time if wanted. Regardless of server. What do you guys think of my odds of recovering the data? Will it be there when i reinstall opera(hopefully tomorrow). There had be some magic dos command. Have a nice evening and please post if you have any experience of this. Thanks!