Post Your Desktop/Audio Setup Here

K3rupt

I think there may be an OutDated Version of this But time to start A new Fresh Shiny one.

Basically, Take a photo of your Current Setup of Speakers/Screens/Case and Post here :D

I Think it will Be Interesting Too See Setups

Too Kick It Off - Mine -

Picture001.jpg

There is also a Horizontal Logitech Speaker out of picture up top and a 2nd Sub Under my bed Which i took full advantage of to take that photo :D

Too Find out how i connected all the Speakers Up Go to this page

Last edited:

XxSNIPERxX

banned
yeah i think its about time for a "post your setup" update too:p i havent got my new pc fully built yet.. but im getting the X-530 speakers too:D are they any good?

nice screen too:)

oscaryu1

VIP Member
:Jaw Drops:

Wow! My computer is really just an Computer, CRT/LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers! I have no freaking idea how to do what you did! Is it just the speakers?

hNic

Yea, The Speakers are awsome :D

The Bass Produced is suprising! You will love em

+1 Bought my cousin the same ones for Christmas 06 and they sound REALLY nice for a not too expensive but certainly not cheap setup

treddstone

You don't have the stereo speakers hooked up to the comp do you? I'm assuming you just have the 5.1 computer speakers lined up symetrically and then the stereo speakers simply sitting in between them?

K3rupt

No No No, Every one of those speakers is pumping out my 7.2 Channel Audio.

Even The Two Big Ones.

treddstone

No I know how, I just didn't know if you actually did. I know home theater/audio stuff like its my job (cause it is) :)

Impulse666

Scott MS100
Scott SP1001 (x2)

4mn1so8.jpg

6bmmgrq.jpg

6ffl26w.jpg

normal desks dont give me enough depth for the amp and still have plenty of working space, so i use a cheap table i found for $50. its sturdy, and thats all i need.

Last edited:

PabloTeK

with those x-530 speakers will i have to buy a sound card to run them or will the onboard one be fine?

I'm assuming the X-530's are 5.1? Most newer on board sound solutions save a few Asus and lower end models can support up to 7.1, however in my experience the on board sound is short of spectacular. Even a 5 year old Creative card I had hanging around in an old rig sounds better than my Azailia on board sound! The cards aren't much either in terms of cost either and the sound is clearer and there is less of a load on the CPU because the sound card has a dedicated processing unit. You'll also notice less distortion.