praetor and ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper_86

banned
how the hell am i using spam language...and y r u stiffs so in2 proper grammar like some stupid english teacher?!? i talk different online...so sry if u dont like the way i talk...o wait im not very sry coz thats ur probs...and i didnt come to have some stupid arguments with praetor...just to talk about computers, and praetor...u really r an ass man...i heard that u were from my friend whos seen u on a couple other forums...this would b a better forum if the ppl (praetor) wasnt such an ass and act like a know-it-all all the time, so maybe he does know a lot of stuff but he thinks he knows everthing about everthing. and wuts this fanboy shit, so wut i like ATI, that doesnt make me a fanboy, if im a fanboy by ur standards then u r just as much of a fanboy coz u didnt do any more supporting than i did. and ian its not u that i have the prob with...tho im sure u dont like me much...so go ahead and ban me coz this forum is crap.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I would reply if i could understand that garbage. Could you perhaps clarify your question?

Eif87

PRAETOR...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think you're Viper's Bitch :-D

Nephilim

VIP Member
When to communicating online one of the biggest impressions others get of you is how articulate you are and how well you can communicate. When I see a post that contains nothing but "ne 1 no wi im so dum" kind of writing I get the impression of someone who is either too ignorant and/or too lazy to write properly or a grade-schooler who thinks it's actually cool and doesn't know any better.

Then to get all uppity because normal adults prefer to interact with someone who is able to write in a clear and concise manner is ridiculous. You have every right to interact using internet ghetto language but when others don't like it, it's your problem not theirs.

If you act an adult, you get treated as an adult.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations. Now that I've managed to get my Ban button to work, you're the first! Here, have a
BOOM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.