• no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

banned
i think that some1 that has over 1100 posts in under a month is in serious need of a life!!! and no im not some random person comin and sayin this :)...that whole banning thing worx great!!! i bet ur just some scawny pale guy with 5 inch glasses that sits on the computer all day tryin 2 act like he knows everyhing and saying that ppls opinions r misinformed...wtf is up with that...ppls opinions r theirs and they can think wut they want...misinformed or not...which mine r certainly not!!! well i just thot id do one last post on this pos forum...well the ppl r great..well all but u that is...have fun using that ban button again...and dont worry i dont think u will need to use it for while...im not gonna waste anymore time on this stupid site.

peace :cool:

Blazer

banned
praeot and ian have over 1000...but unlike praetor...over 80 posts a day...ian ahs oinly like 4 a day so he actually has a life off the forums...haha now honestly last post here

pipit

I think a person who can do what he's like is a person who has a life.

And i consider that praetor is happy and comfort with what he is doing n his life(now). Is it true that u're happy, praetor?. if i'm right. so, he has a life.
A wonderful one i think :)

pipit

In my country there so many people who has to run things in his life becoz he has to.
and...believe me, although he dosn't make any post of a day in aforum or he can see/meet many people a day, he isn't happy. and i thing that kind of person is the one who doesn't have a life.

Blazer

banned
u no wut...even tho u aint that great of a person...and even tho i dont really like u for the way u act..i should prolly act my age and not say crap like that...none of my feeling towards u ahve changed tho...ur still a cocky know-it-all but that doesnt mean i need to go dissing on ya...sry if i pissed any1 off...dont worry u wont c me around here anymore...under this name anyway ;-)...no i dont even wanna write on this forum anymore...ill find a better one with better ppl...l8r guys...it was good talkin with ya

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL why do that when i can track ISPs? 'sides... spelling... even "bad" spelling would imply "some" spelling. Oh and btw... nice poll ... goes to show that i wasnt the only one who thought so.

BOOM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.