prob.

TCRC

I try to turn on computer it freezes during startup and there is nothing I can do so I turn off the power and turn it back on and try again, then it does it agaiun and again and again, then hopfully it sometimes finally works then i get to like the part where I click my user name, and it just freezes again and I do that over and over, I might finnaly get on comp like I am right now for about an hr or so if i am lucky and then for no reason it turns off and goes back on. Its not my power connection, so what could it be and what can I do? :confused:

[tab]

[...]
Without actually checking it out, I'd say it could be your CPU overheating, or maybe bad RAM.

jbob

TCRC said:
I try to turn on computer it freezes during startup

Does it even get thru the POST routine and start to boot the OS? A little more data might help in diagnosing your problem...

Jim

Rico

did you try adjusting any of the BIOS settings?
if u tweaked any of the voltage or frequencies of CPU,RAM, or GPU then the computer woulkd lock up if it wasn't running correctly.
when u let it run for a while is there an EXCESSIVE ammout of heat coming from one of the exhaust fans? this can be cuase by tweaking frequencies or voltages in the BIOS and you might need more adiquate cooling to support this.

post back with answers and we can further help. and how did u post this msg if ur comp is going crazy?

kazkepox

this has got to be the worst necro ever, but, this is the furthest back post i could find, i was just bringin up some history >.<