Problem Unistalling the Norton Internet Security 2004 Pro??????????????????

Scrapped>.<

hi
I just upgrade my NIS2004 Pro to 2005 but i noticed that it slowed my computer down very much so i tryed to downgrade grade it to 2004 Pro agian.

here is what i did. I uninstalled the 2005 and reinstalled the 2004 Pro, all went well untill i try to do the update. i got an error that says i can't update because it was not able to retrave any update information (I sill have about 6 month of service laft on 2004 Pro, don't ask me why i upgrade it to 2005. because i have no idea.)

after the error i tryed to fix it by uninstalling the NIS 2004 Pro but i got another error messge what says i can't unistall it. so i went into the C drive and deleted the folder for NIS, and i rebooted.

after the reboot i tried to reinstall agian but it can't because befor i reinstall i have to uninstall what ever is laft of the one that i deledted from C drive.

is there any way to totaly deleted everything from NIS so i can do a clean reintsall?

I can't use the Add and Remove program to do it :mad: It just keeps give me error message.

Please help

i don't want to do another Reinstall of the system it takes so long. I have all these program installed in my compter. especialy now that i had a new Video card and a new slave drive. and there are also the brodban internet service.

"i had reinstalled windows like 10 times now, but i am still stupit enough to play with things that i don't know. ( messing witht he files and registrys)"

P.S don't pay any attation to the " "

Last edited: