Samsung DVD ROM/CD-RW problem

Watzzupp

i recently decided to go into the dvd burning realm.
so i got some porgrams that do the job (dvd shrink+dvd43) which work quite nicely.Any way i use clonedvd 2 burn the images off the computer and they work perfectly fine. But i have to delete the images eventuly cause i only got a 100gb partition(out of 160gb).
So anyway, i put the burnt dvd into the samsung drive, put the dvdr in the burner gotp clonedvd, start the burning and the reader reads at only 1x according to nero drivespeed when its meant 2 go 16X
Plz hlp-Thanx

(ps. i also tried nero and it did the same thing)

Last edited by a moderator:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i use clonedvd 2 burn
Thats the problem when you're too damn lazy to ask your questions properly .... what app did you use? CloneDVD or CloneDVD2?

Be advised: spend the time to ask your questions properly and you might get a useful responsse.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
And what happens if you disable Nero Drivespeed? I had some problems with this program, so I no longer use it...

Watzzupp

im back
and i found that they are on the same cable,
however i cannot simply swap the cables around because the distance between the hdd and the dvdrom & burner is too far. the only ways i can think 2 get aroung that is to get a new case,mobo and cpu like i had planned(unfortunately i dont have the money at da moment).or i could see if there are any longer ide cables.
anyway thanx 4 all ure hlp

Watzzupp

and ther's no where 2 put da hdd other than its slot- And that is 1 of the reasons ill never buy dell again