Seeking fantastic gaming PC

illvizion

Alright. My birthday is coming up in late november, but we are having the party before the end of october. Anyway what I need to know is what is the best computer for the cheapest price, and where I can order it from. I need a computer that is able to handle several top notch games on their top notch performance flawlessly (example : play WoW with all the graphic options at the highest with NO LAG AT ALL, NONE). Also where can I get the best monitor and other items if they dont come with the computer. These are very demanding wants, but I will be very thankful for any input.

spamdos

4k thats awesome man, i would definately look at alienware. jeez 4k u could go sli with that...

illvizion

Yes, I know I am a awesome man. Could anyone be specific on the best PC out there? I am way too lazy at this time of night.

Ignorantguy

if you build your own you'll get alot more bang for your buck. look at my sig. i build that for 2700. just image what you could get for 4k

illvizion

Is this any good?

2 eVGA nVidia GeForce 7800GTX SLI
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ San Deigo core
2gigs of Geil PC4000
160GB Sata HDD
Abit Fata1ity board

That was just mumbo-jumbo to me, but to you guys, is this any good?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Yes, it's good. Although you do have 4k and you can go better. I'll spec one for you if I have the time. Are you paying for this?
Bob.

Also, wait alittle while for responces. :)

illvizion

Alright thanks for the advice. I probably will gather money from all around and have my relative pay it for me. I would probably focus on having a 3k computer and 1k monator and such.