Slap! So funny

Jimbob1989

banned
Hey,

I have a program on one of my pc's called slap, it enables you to send messages to people attempting to hack into your computer. Any one want a copy?

Jimbob

max_p_4444

i just downloaded this software, but i don't realy get it what do those X and green hooks mean? and how does it catch the hackers if you don't have zona alarm or black ice?

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Don't install this program!

Beware!
I think it's something wrong with slap.exe. Consumes a lot of resurses and sometimes up to 60% of CPU time. And what for? This is not a video editing software, it only sends from time to time some bits over the internet.
So I doubt it does just that...

max_p_4444

ya, i saw no point in having it because it did not seem to send one to an other on my network so i don't think it works so i deleted it :)

Jimbob1989

banned
the reason why i have been able to post a lot of messages is because i have had access to extremely fast broadband for the last 2 weeks. I would apreciate it if lorand wouldn't stop me from telling people what i know. I was talking to lorand before when i was asking what he knew as the only thing i've seen him do is try and prevent me from helping people.

Jimbob