So, who played the halo3 beta!?

kobaj

VIP Member
Not me! I invited a couple of friends over with xbox 360s and crackdown. First my internet connection wonked out on me and I had to call tech support (gah). Then my ethernet cable managed to pull its head off. Top it all off, once we finally got on and renewed our subscriptions to xbox live we were greeted with the beta not being able to download. :(

However, we continued to play crackdown for another 3 hours which was fun, so it wasnt a total waist :p.

Anyone else disappointed? Anyone play the Halo3 beta? :)

kobaj

VIP Member
I invited the same friend+another over and played halo3 on friday, it was beautiful. Friend 1 brings game+360 but had to leave at 9, friend 2 brings 360. Friend 1 leaves and leaves game at 9. Friend 2+me game all night. Friend 2 forgets to leave game with me to give back to friend 1 on saturday. Friend 1 goes freaking crazy about not getting to play on saturday and sunday when he has a whole month after word to himself. Greedy bastard.

Anywho, ya, halo3 was great. Cant wait till its released.

ADE

banned
eh, waiting for halo 2 on PC. Halo 1 sucked balls. sorry, but the story lines need serious work. However, halo custom edition is really cool. all the halo 2 weapons, even the motor cycle. :D in just halo 1. he he he.

Geoff

VIP Member
eh, waiting for halo 2 on PC. Halo 1 sucked balls. sorry, but the story lines need serious work. However, halo custom edition is really cool. all the halo 2 weapons, even the motor cycle. :D in just halo 1. he he he.
I think Halo 1 was and still is the best for multiplayer, Halo 2 isnt as good IMO.

bigsaucybob

I have played the Halo 3 Beta. It's really neat, I still like the feel of Halo 2 better but its fun to play with all the new stuff offered in Halo 3.

The graphics are definitely an improvement, but really not my main focus.

vonfeldt7

i played it, and wasnt too impressed, however to be fair, i dont like halo so i wasnt expecting much.

most of you will probably love it.