Steam account for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raditz

I'm selling my steam account. I'm asking for 100 bucks. all these games are worth 100 at least. It also comes with half life episode one.

1. I take paypal
2. I take MO.
3. If Money order you send me the money first then I give you account and the pw.

steamgames1ii.jpg

I haven't been ban in any of the cs servers.

Last edited:

Rip_Uk

so when you get the steam account how do you get the games? can you download them from steam or do you have to buy them?

Raditz

Nope. You don't have to buy any more games. When you give me the money I will give you the account. The only thing you have to do is go to www.steampowered.com to download steam. and use my account to log in and then download the games. And then you can play the game. whatever game u download.

Yasu

Nice...you changed it...but too bad you can't change the posts of other member's lol. I believe scorpion20x was removed from the screenshot...

Filip

Now every1 needs to delete your user name in their posts?

Raditz said:
I haven't been ban in any of the cs servers.

lol, I'm get banned everyday on 1 server at least, n00bs think I cheat, and it makes me so angry, I like join the server, do a few bunny hops, land 5-6 HS in one round, and then they call me a cheater, btw, me and my friend luke (hes like pro in CZ and CS 1.6) are making a clan, sumthing like PS|.:Gaming - name (pro shot or pro skilled, we're not sure, maybe we totaly change the name, and we are only searching for skilled gamers, not above avarage)

oh yeah and Bob, no i dont use that trick anymore :rolleyes: , it was like only a couple of days, lol

sry to bring that a bit off topic :eek:

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
LOL, good job Beyond :D

Raditz, the reason i asked was because if you have a stupid name like "pinkflowerpansy" then nobody is gonna want it are they.

Status
Not open for further replies.