Steam games running slow, other games running normal

Dew

So here's the weird thing, I've tired multiple games on steam lately. All of them are running slowly, keep in mind though the fps are absolutly fine, 100+ as per usual. Except the mechanics in game are the thing that is running slower than usual.

For example, In 7 Days to die: any action I do is slower in game, running, swinging weapons/tools way slower, like obviously slower...... Zombies in said game look normal, fps are all normal when this is going on.
Game starts up fast, as usual but my own actions, in game is 100% noticably slower and I am not being crazy about this.

Same thing in another game, Battle Brothers. AI actions are normal, my own actions are much much slower than usual.
Tried a few other games, all seems to be the case.

Now all my other games, NOT ON STEAM........ Work fine. Nothing out of the ordinary- Diablo 2, Overwatch
all on a different Application (Battlenet) nothing is wrong.
Updated drivers
Restarted computer.

I've gone online and haven't found really any solution that has worked.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
Steam itself, such as browsing isn't slowed down, but it seems like the games are somehow affected in an unusual manner, You would think that starting up a game would be slow, but it isn't.
I'm really confused as too what could be the cause of this?
Any thoughts guys?

JLuchinski

So here's the weird thing, I've tired multiple games on steam lately. All of them are running slowly, keep in mind though the fps are absolutly fine, 100+ as per usual. Except the mechanics in game are the thing that is running slower than usual.

For example, In 7 Days to die: any action I do is slower in game, running, swinging weapons/tools way slower, like obviously slower...... Zombies in said game look normal, fps are all normal when this is going on.
Game starts up fast, as usual but my own actions, in game is 100% noticably slower and I am not being crazy about this.

Same thing in another game, Battle Brothers. AI actions are normal, my own actions are much much slower than usual.
Tried a few other games, all seems to be the case.

Now all my other games, NOT ON STEAM........ Work fine. Nothing out of the ordinary- Diablo 2, Overwatch
all on a different Application (Battlenet) nothing is wrong.
Updated drivers
Restarted computer.

I've gone online and haven't found really any solution that has worked.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
Steam itself, such as browsing isn't slowed down, but it seems like the games are somehow affected in an unusual manner, You would think that starting up a game would be slow, but it isn't.
I'm really confused as too what could be the cause of this?
Any thoughts guys?
That is strange, is Steam up to date?