(RETIRED) Sticky: Official CPU-Z Benchmark Thread

Shlouski

VIP Member
What's more scary is you using a 7870K with single channel, 1600 CL11 RAM ;)

Well I am using a dedicated GPU. I had the ram at 1866 CL11 for some comparison benchmarks and it only made a miniscule difference and it also did have 2x 8gb sticks, but one was removed for another build, this stick has not been replaced because running on one stick has had little to no effect on any of my benchmark scores.

_Glitch

Thanks. But will that help with the tempratures?
Might try it if i need another benchmark run. For now i am happy with my pathetic 100mzh overclock :D
My cooler isn't up for overclocking. But damn, is it quiet.

beers

Staff member
Thanks. But will that help with the tempratures?
I think the TIM is a larger factor in heat for these. You get instant spikes up to 70-80+ C within a second or two so it doesn't propagate to the cooler effectively.

beers

Staff member
BEHOLD! Here's a Win10 VM inside of an AM1 5350 ESXi 5.5 host:

gfbxcEW.png

Darren

Staff member
Capture.PNG

I've removed the memory tab requirement since you guys are a bunch of rebels. Let me know if there are any changes or suggestions for the leaderboards. My Excel skills are rough at best. Keep 'em coming guys, I'll do my best to stay on top of it.

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Ran my 8320 at bone stock settings. Reset BIOS to defaults and ran with it. Pretty amazing how much my overclock has an impact on my multi score.

Capture.PNG

Edit: And this is the best I've gotten yet. I did run it at 4.8GHz and scored 9100ish but kept crashing before I could screenshot. This is 4.7GHz and an even higher score.

*cough* @beers multi *cough*

4.7.PNG

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
There! How did you get such high scores on that 8320?

4hagHjP.png

You should definitely be scoring higher than that. Likely my power settings and RAM settings have an effect. Power settings hit your scores pretty hard. I have absolutely everything I can off. That voltage seems kinda low for that speed too, might be throttling due to VCore droop.

Deadpool

You should definitely be scoring higher than that. Likely my power settings and RAM settings have an effect. Power settings hit your scores pretty hard. I have absolutely everything I can off. That voltage seems kinda low for that speed too, might be throttling due to VCore droop.

Tried disabling power saving features and didn´t change a bit. Going to up the Voltage and see what happens!

Calin

@Deadpool Are you running any programs in the background?
BTW, here's my secondary rig's FX 8350. All stock settings in the BIOS. Shows 4.2 because of the turbo mode.
af40a6844414d8970c8c8956bf5b977a.png

And @Darren , mind updating the leaderboards if you have time?