(RETIRED) Sticky: Official CPU-Z Benchmark Thread

_Glitch

Cool. Is this thread still alive. I got a new laptop.... again. I get a new one about every year from work.
Ill post my new laptop numbers soon. My PC is still the same. Just with a new graphic card and new ram. So no need to update that.

beers

Staff member
y u no update? I want to flaunt my completely unnecessary purchase.

1U3rD2s.png

Shlouski

VIP Member
I will try to break the 600 mark on the single thread benchmark, but temps are going to be a problem. My 2133mhz ram is running at 3000mhz, I could try upping it a little more, but its already on the edge. I will max out my ac unit and vent it straight to the pc and i see how much voltage I can go, hopefully I don't get any condensation. If I can get 5.2 and a little more on the ram, it might be just enough to get me over 600.
I might see how my last two gaming pc's compare to my current build, my 2008 q9550 build and my 2012 i7 3770k build.

Darren

Staff member
I will try to break the 600 mark on the single thread benchmark, but temps are going to be a problem. My 2133mhz ram is running at 3000mhz, I could try upping it a little more, but its already on the edge. I will max out my ac unit and vent it straight to the pc and i see how much voltage I can go, hopefully I don't get any condensation. If I can get 5.2 and a little more on the ram, it might be just enough to get me over 600.
I might see how my last two gaming pc's compare to my current build, my 2008 q9550 build and my 2012 i7 3770k build.
In B4 explosions.

Shlouski

VIP Member
Well the benchmark does single and multi at the same time so your multi will suck lol. Suppose you could, I'd just make a note of that in the scores.

Yeah my multi would suck, I will see if I can break it with all cores first. I hope to post soon with my 600 ;).

Shlouski

VIP Member
I can get close, but it looks like 5.2ghz would need some crazy voltage to be stable and it also becomes unstable with just another 66mhz on the ram, so I think 600 isn't possible :(. I will see what I can do with the 3770k.