Sunsets & Sunrises Thread

vroom_skies

VIP Member
It's pretty apparent that there are some nice sunset and sunrise pictures floating around.
So I thought it would be appropriate to start a dedicated thread for them.
So with no further ado, bring on the sunsets and sunrises.

IMGP8546.jpg

IMGP8597.jpg

IMGP0016.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

797000_90199913.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

Enjoy
Bob

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

Those are beautiful vroom. I especially like the second one. The silhouettes of the trees, the blending colours of the clouds and the sky as well as the faint golden glowing of the sun on the water.
Wonderful.

Ben

VIP Member
Vrooms first, Omegas first, and speedys first and the one with the road. You guys have those in a bigger res? I would love to use those as wallpapers :)

Hyper_Kagome

I'll post a few of mine once I find them. I know I have a few kicked around on the computer.. somewhere.

Anyway. I like all the pictures. Every time I go to take a picture of one, I always seem to miss it. =[

I would really enjoy vroom's second picture as a higher res for a wallpaper, myself.

spanky

I'm not gonna lie but most these pictures aren't that great. The only thing that makes them good is the color. Composition, DoF wise? Not so good at all. I do like speedyink's of the mountain road.

speedyink

VIP Member
Vrooms first, Omegas first, and speedys first and the one with the road. You guys have those in a bigger res? I would love to use those as wallpapers :)

I do, but you're gonna have to wait till I get my external hard drive back up and running.:eek:

I'm not gonna lie but most these pictures aren't that great. The only thing that makes them good is the color. Composition, DoF wise? Not so good at all. I do like speedyink's of the mountain road.

I beg to differ...The composition in some of the shots are excellent. Sure, not all are perfectly taken, but if I'm not mistaken this is no contest thread:p

Last edited:

lovely?

vroom do you have a higher res form of that second pic? its outstanding, im thinking i have a new desktop lol

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Thanks for the comments you guys.
You guys have some very nice shots also.

All of my pictures can be had in a higher resolution.
Pictures:
1,2,3 & 4- Were taken with a Pentax K10D
Pictures:
5,6 & 7- Were taken with a Canon S3-IS

For the K10D, photos can be had around 3872 x 2592.
For the S3-IS, photos can be had around 2816 x 2112.
-Or you can tell me the size you want it in.

Enjoy
Bob

Last edited:

vroom_skies

VIP Member

Tad bit rude wouldn't ya say. I don't go thread crapping your your threads, please don't in mine.
If you want to post some 'good' images that you've taken; please feel free. Other wise, no comment is needed.

Bob

Ben

VIP Member
Thanks for the comments you guys.
You guys have some very nice shots also.

All of my pictures can be had in a higher resolution.
Pictures:
1,2,3 & 4- Were taken with a Pentax K10D
Pictures:
5,6 & 7- Were taken with a Canon S3-IS

For the K10D, photos can be had in 3872 x 2592.
For the S3-IS, photos can be had in 2816 x 2112.
-Or you can tell me the size you want it in.

Enjoy
Bob

Well, I would appreciate them in your largest res so I can resize them however I want :)