The fastest burn

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
thats gotta be the dumbest question ive heard, what are you brunging, a 3Kb text file, oh ok, then my fastest is 7 seconds, and you need a new burner.

duh

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
That's not dumb that's fact and I'm talking dvd movie!
im talking about your question being dumb, not how long it took. And how the hell are we all supopsed to magically know that you were bruning a DVD movie and not a text file.

I quote exactly from your first post:
The fastest burn I ever did was 30 min. using nero 6
How about yours.
Not even the thread title of "The Fastest Burn" gives it away or gives any inclination to you referring to a DVD movie, so dont get pissed at me when you were in the wrong.

dragon2309

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I have to go with Dragon on this because even movies have different compression levels and durations...

My last DVD burn took about 15 minutes if I remember correctly... That was on an 8x disk, 2 hours of footage, high quality.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
you are all morons for starting such a thread. i feel dumber for reading it.
only one person can start a thread, lol, we are not morons for correcting him.

I have to go with Dragon on this because even movies have different compression levels and durations...

My last DVD burn took about 15 minutes if I remember correctly... That was on an 8x disk, 2 hours of footage, high quality.
Same i thought his was kinda slow......

I just felt like putting the creator to shame with that crummy burn time :p
Make him look even more stupid, wow, thats gonna be hard.

dragon2309

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
mindbender00 said:
For one dragon I'm not pissed at you are anybody else I just wanted to know
was mines were as fast as the other.

ok, but you should have stated what you were burning cause that did make you look really stupid. And yeah, your burn is apparently on the slow side.

mindbender00

Yes I should have stated that.
I have a 16xDVDx/-RW with double capability, I mus be using the wronge software. I'm using Nero 6

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
burning slowly reduces write errors yes, but really it all depends on what quality and length of film you were burning

kof2000

burning at 16x with full 4.5gb movie took me 8 minutes. it really still depends on how many files you're burning if you're burning a 4.5gb dvd full of 200,000 pictures or something it will take longer.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

Guys, I should add that DVD movies are to be burned at less that 4X in order to get the best results. One more thing. Was the thirty minutes including the ripping or not?

JAN :D

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
I have a 16xDVDx/-RW with double capability,
And oyou do it in 30 minutes? What media are you using? I can a full 4.5GB movie in 8 minutes, thats on x4/x8 speed with Nero 6. You must of been using x1 or something