Top picks for pc survival horror games you played

cracker2

I haven't got to play that many games on pc.Idk if its exactly a survival horror,but I played silent hill(can't remember which) & it was a good game on pc.I think it was the 2nd one.I have the maps of SH2 & SH4 memorized lol.I played & beat all,but SH3,SH:shattered memorys,& SH:homecoming.

What are your top picks?

ultimatedesk

Have you played any of the Resident Evil games on PC? Almost all of them are pretty well ported - not as actiony as Dead Space, say, but just as well fun.

I also just finished playing Metro 2033, which is a really great atmospheric game with a bit of a "scare" element to it. Mostly straightforward action, but like I said, it'll get you a bit worked up once in a while with its good story telling.

Dropkickmurphys

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - definitely one of the best.

I haven't played it myself, but I have been with my mate when he has played it.

Scary as hell, and you have NOTHING to defend yourself, all you can do is run and hide.

Shlouski

VIP Member
I tried playing Amnesia, but i just was not feeling it, i thought the angle they took sounded like a great idea and creates more suspense, as you feel more vulnerable and helpless, but i just got bored. I like, bioshock, bioshock 2, dead space, their are others i cant think of.

Last edited:

zombine210

STALKER
Shadow of Chernobyl was pretty good.
Clear Sky was hard to get into.
i bought but haven't played Call of Prypiat, heard good things about it.

Metro 2033 has some good parts.

Hellgate: London - kind of a loot & shoot, dungeon crawler, fps. not very scary but lots of things to dismember.

tech savvy

doom 3 and doom 3:Resurrection of Evil.
when it was first released in 2005(xbox) i got it, waited till it got dark, turned off all the lights and played.let me tell you, it was some scary sh!t.the game is played in the dark 90% tho the game and sh!t be popping out everywhere in the dark, you be thinking your safe,than...bam!