version 3.0.0

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I preferred version 2 of vbulletin, but this one is growing on me.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template

Christopher

VIP Member
I don't like the default skin or graphics. They're all ugly! I gotta skin the crap outta it before I like it ;)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as I see a decent button set for sale for vb3.0 gold, I am going to change the default buttons.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Ah well I didnt download that.........
And Im sure its not available for download anymore.

Christopher

VIP Member
They're offering the images that came with it though (my images, basically the vB2 images with a color change + glow). Once the server move is complete and you can access the site again, you can go and download 'em.

Lord Kalthorn

I may actually sit down and make my own buttons for mine - but I have the same bloody problem as you now; the server I have had a freak accident and now my Hosts have to install a whole new one. I've e-mailed them as to how long it will take; but I'm getting next month's hosting free so I presume a long enough time! If its more than Wednesday then I will have to go to another host because I'm an impatient bastard.

Probably my own background images and stuff too. Be a bit of fun to do over the School Holidays.

I don't much like the original style either - but the problem with setting a different style is that your fold buttons are just a box of different colour.