Wad is your most embarrsing moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke_742

banned
Mine was I was 7 years old and we were on a long car trip about 40 mins back to ourhouse. about half way there i had to do #2 and i kept sayigng mommy go faster i have to go potty. And My mom was like i cant stop on the side of the highway so your going to have to hold it in. And of course 5 mins. from our house i couldnt hold it in no longer so i let it all out. Its was pretty nastay and wet...

zilla

ke_742 said:
Mine was I was 7 years old and we were on a long car trip about 40 mins back to ourhouse. about half way there i had to do #2 and i kept sayigng mommy go faster i have to go potty. And My mom was like i cant stop on the side of the highway so your going to have to hold it in. And of course 5 mins. from our house i couldnt hold it in no longer so i let it all out. Its was pretty nastay and wet...

1st grade... Couldn't make it from the kickball field to the bathroom... it seemed like it was at least 200 yards when you're in 1st grade... looking back now it was probably more like 75..lol Nevertheless, i didn't make it. :D

ke_742

banned
zilla said:
1st grade... Couldn't make it from the kickball field to the bathroom... it seemed like it was at least 200 yards when you're in 1st grade... looking back now it was probably more like 75..lol Nevertheless, i didn't make it. :D

I feel u buddy.. Trust me ;)

kobaj

VIP Member
Thats not embarasing, thats sick :p. Mine was...hmm I guess I just don't get embarassed very easely. Dont worry I'll think of some thing.

cyoung

Guys you think that's bad...

I was in 3rd grade and we were outside on the swing sets... Well I was swinging and I needed to go take a poop but it was so far away so I tried to hold it. Well not happening........ LOL I let it all go in my pants and the swing "slipt" the load inhalf. LMAO

It was pretty nasty all running down my legs and sh**.... God... LOL

Kboy

1st kiss in 7th grade. I kissed her and then just said, "thank you." She never let me live it down, and neither do my friends. I was such a LOSER, lol.

Terry

Well, I think that most people remember about their first kiss with shame :eek:

And many deeds we do being very young can make our cheeks burn when we get older ;)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
What is up with everyone's first kiss? Why is everyone so embarrassed?

My first kiss was in pre-school. A little red head named Erin.... From what my mother has told me, she practically tackled me and kissed me. :D

My family went out to dinner and ran into her family a few years ago... met her for the first time since pre-school and all I can say is ...WOW ... :cool:

As for my most embarrassing moment, When I was 9 I was in a school play and I left my hat somewhere other than on my head. I walked out onto stage and the director whispered from off stage for me to get my hat.. and while I was on stage I screamed at him: "Leave me alone teacher. f***, I'm trying to act!" ... have that one on home video

ke_742

banned
Man... lol casue its nasty and embarrising. Wow i thoguht i was the only guy that did not "make it" to the restrooms. Thanks u gusy make me feel so mcuh better lol :p

OS Dragon

I was at calling my teacher all sorts of things when one of my friends pointed out that she was right behind me. :eek:

ke_742

banned
Omg I just came up with my most Embarrising moment EVER!!! :eek:
One day i got bored so i grabed a portable masager and i started to massage my self as soon as i reached the mid thighs it felt so good and sooner or later it ended up on my u know what. My Dad came in on that precise moment and asked Playfully wad are u doing? And my face turned so RED and the only thing i could think of sayign was "hey did u know that the massager head can rotate?"
I swear i was never more embarresed then this.

Kboy

My vote for the worst is the massager guy, lol. Props to you, that would SUCK! HAHA

ZER0X

VIP Member
I can top it, also tripple it but I aint gonna say it. So ke_742 yours is the funniest embarrasing moment :p

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i fell a sleep in the bathroom of a club once. but i don't want to get into all of that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.