What Camera do you have?

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras, Webcams and Scanners' started by tobywuk, Mar 18, 2007.

1. tobywuk

tobywuk New Member

So what digital camera do you have? and overall what do you think of it?

2. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

I have the Canon S3-IS and I love it, takes great photos and I love the optical image stabilization and 12x zoom!

3. Laptop

Laptop New Member

i got umax astra pix 430 plus

4. _simon_

_simon_ New Member

It's old now - Fuji Finepix A204 but no complaints!

5. spitviper

spitviper Member

6. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

7. spitviper

spitviper Member

8. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

This isnt the "post your photos" thread :p

9. lee101

lee101 VIP Member

Kodak CX7530, not bad but it is a bit big

10. Emperor_nero

Emperor_nero New Member

Sony DSC-H1, got it a year ago as a gift. It works great! 12X optial zoom, good movie quality, image stabilization, ect. :D

11. spitviper

spitviper Member

I was just showing ya how mutch my camera suckes

12. SuzukiGSX1300R08

SuzukiGSX1300R08 New Member

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ 2. I just call it an lz2 lol. Its a nice little camera, i also have a Nikon N2000 but thats not a digital SLR, which im looking at getting now. Ive mastered the lz2 and i take some pretty amazing photos with it.

13. vroom_skies

vroom_skies VIP Member

I have the S3 IS as well, but will soon loose that and get something around the lines of a Nikon D40.
    Woot

Bob

14. The_Other_One

The_Other_One VIP Member

I have my Panasonic FZ20 and a Kodak DX4530

The FZ20 is an amazing camera with probably one of the best lenses you can get on a non-dSLR. It requires a good bit of knowledge of how cameras work to really show off how the camera works, but when used correctly it's quite amazing.

The Kodak is a basic 3x zoom camera I got off ebay in parts and build a working camera. All in all it's a decent camera. It's very sluggish(as are many Kodaks) but works well for basic shooting. It's what I grab when I'm afraid of messing up my FZ20 :p Plus it's about half the size of my other one!

15. SuzukiGSX1300R08

SuzukiGSX1300R08 New Member

Im looking into a nikon digi slr with a leica lense :-D

16. speedyink

speedyink VIP Member

Sony Cyber shot DSC-W5. I'm really happy with it, it does what I want it for, and does it well.

I guess my secondary camera is the one on my BRAND SPANKING NEW(got yesterday) Sony w810i. It's 2 MP, which is the same as my first digital camera:p Haven't had a chance to make use of the camera yet, but the screen on this thing is amazing.

17. Kabu

Kabu banned

I have an Olympus Camedia C-4000. Its about 3-4 years old and is an incredible camera! I can take just about any shot. Only drawback is that it eats batteries.

18. computerhakk

computerhakk VIP Member

I have a Sony F717 and a Casio P505.

I enjoy using the F717 so much because whenever I do take it out, people are like wtf as if they never seen one before. It was an older model, guessed no one seen it before.

The casio, I used whenever I wanna take regular pictures, families, friends, etc. It works out great also.

19. Kornowski

Kornowski VIP Member

I have a Cannon IXUS800, It's a great little camera, has a lot of features and is a as good as some of the bigger cameras.

Did have a Nikon D70 that my Dad bought home from work, I had a play around with that for a couple of weeks and it was awesome. Really nice camera, slightly heavy though.

20. g4m3rof1337

g4m3rof1337 New Member

Nikon Coolpix S1