what is the best desktop???

Mulak

Hey y'all

i wanted to get a updated computer ... my old computer is like 5 years old or so and seem not the same compare the computers desktop which they faster and better software (of course) i was wondering if y'all know the best desktop right now...

Thank u for reply

Mulak

smadge

i dont know. a lot a lot of people here would say build a custom computer. do what you want though.
-smadge

HPtallman

A Dell XPS is just about the fastest and most powerful computer you can get right now, but it will cost a pretty penny!

Flash_AAA

Well it matters what you mean by best desktop. What you want to do with it. There's gaming computers which are current and can pretty do anything. It also matters what your budget is, how much are you willing to spend?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of such requirements, the best desktop is one you build yourself because realistically, you're gonna spend a certain amount of money anyways so you might as well put 100% of that money towards parts rather than split it between parts and labour/warranty; that way you'll get more for your money.

If you're into "regular" OEMs, Dell has really gotten their act together over the last 6 or 7 years and are a nice choice. If you're into the "fancy" OEMs but have a lower budget, Alienware boxes can be had for quite cheap. If you're interested in "ultra high end fancy" OEMs, look to Voodoo

Fure6

What's your budget?

If you do build a custom pc, remember that you won't have a warranty (well, only of diffrent parts of the system-if it comes with it) and it's not as reliable as a factory build computer (i know that people might flame me for saying this).

I have had a dell for four years now, and it hasn't been a huge problem exept until now becuase of stupid viruses coming in...